Welcome to the Jackson Township Volunteer Fire Department website!
Department #146 has been proudly serving the residents of Luzerne County since 1948.
Want to Help?
The fire department is a non-profit, volunteer organization. We need your help to be able to serve you the best we can. Here's how you can help!
Become a Member Click here for an application and mail it to the fire department or give it to any member
- Help fight fires
- Perform administrative duties
- Be a part of your community and part of a team
- Get a sense of accomplishment by helping others
- Gain valuable life experience
- The Fire Department pays for your training
- The Fire Department provides you with the proper equipment
- Rent the Hall
- contact Ted Kristeller at 570-674-9679 or email@example.com
- Annual Fund Drive
- contact Dave Bradbury at 570-696-1042